All principals of Multi-talent Creative Art Garden photographed at the certificate ceremony
We welcome the principals and teachers of schools who engage in art education, and are interested in using our Queens Art Education Center and series of professional art materials which were awarded the patents from the United States, China and Hong Kong.
You can email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can make call to us at: 917-513-9789, 718-229-6098
Or you can fill out the form on the right.
Introduction of Partnership
Listed below are the benefits for your partnership:
- A. You will become an authorized branch of the Queens Art Education Center USA, and begin your own franchise. The President of Queens Art Education Center (below QAEC) will present you personally with a Queens Art Education Center (Flowing Color Oil Painting Production) “official branch” plaque, as well as a certificate of membership.
- B. You will have the opportunity to receive personal training from Mr. Arthur B. Liu. If enough Multi-Color Pencil art classes open in schools internationally, you may invite President Arthur Liu to visit your school (please cover travel expenses), to teach a demo art class on Multi-Color Pencil Chinese Painting.
- C. Your art school will be advertised on our website system.
- D. You will receive original stock from the company.
- E. You will receive your product package:
1. Ten sets of books of “Learning Chinese/English through Drawing” (3 books per set, total is 30 books) and ten sets of the animated instructional DVD (three boxes per set, a total of thirty boxes).
2. Ten boxes of Flowing Colors oil painting materials (ten colors per box) and ten sets of the Flowing Colors oil painting technique/instructional DVD (five boxes per set, a total of fifty boxes)
3. Ten Tai Chi Sword Pens and ten sets of instructional DVDs (two boxes per set, a total of twenty boxes).
Once you decide to become a partner, please send us your school's name, founding date, the principal’s name, school address, school phone, e-mail address, website address, number of students, the students’ ages, and related information via e-mail at: